Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt
Materials for Teachers, Parents, or Guardians
Montana State University Extension is offering the Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt as a part of the America Saves program during 2016-2017. This version of the hunt is specifically designed for students between the ages of 13 and 19 (as of September 1, 2016). Students will learn about the benefits saving and investing, how credit can be a friend for foe, and how to be in control of their money.
Students who complete the Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt are eligible for a drawing for one of 17 cash awards of $100 in each age group during America Saves week February 27 – March 4, 2017. The deadline for completing the hunt is Wednesday, March 1, 2017. The cash awards for Montana students are courtesy of:
• First Interstate BancSystem Foundation
• Montana Credit Unions for Community Development
• Montana Consumer Protection Division, Office of Attorney General
• Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance
• Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) Legacy Foundation
• Montana Bankers Association Education Endowment Fund of the Montana Community Foundation
• Montana 4-H Foundation
• America Saves Bank of American Foundation
Click below for materials for teachers, parents, or guardians.
Enrollment directions, Website link for the School Technology Coordinator, a marketing Poster, and steps to record the quizzes are included.