Want kids to experience something innovative and different while learning about benefits of saving at the same time? Tell them about the Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt! If you are a Montana student age 14 to 19 the hunt is definitely on. Share this with the students you know.
Successful finishers of the Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt will become eligible for a drawing for one of 31 cash awards of $100 during America Saves week February 24 – March 1, 2014. These cash awards are courtesy of the Montana Credit Unions for Community Development and the First Interstate BancSystem Foundation.
The 10 activities can be completed any time before February 15, 2014.
1. Go to the website www.msuextension.org/montanasavesscavengerhunt
2. Click the continue button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Under Is this your first time here? Click new account. Complete each field; make a note of your username and password, then click “Create my new account.”
4. For security purposes, a message will be sent to your email account with a link to confirm your enrollment in the Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt.
5. Once you receive the email, click the link in the email message and begin your Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt.
Our hope is that you will share this with students and teens you know and encourage them to enter this fun contest. The $100 prize is cool, but the knowledge gained is the real reward.